Board of Directors
Direct Access Testing
Swing Bed Program
Patients & Visitors
Patient Portal & Bill Pay
Directions to Facilities
Charges for Services
Director of Materials Management
Haxtun Hospital District is currently seeking a highly organized and efficient individual to direct hospital wide purchasing and Material Management functions with responsibilities for hospital purchasing, inventory control, material systems and financial controls. The Director of Materials provides professional support in the areas of supply processing, distribution, purchasing, receiving and inventory management. The primary objective is to manage and control the flow of supplies and equipment from acquisition to disposition. Areas of emphasis include supply and capital budgets, inventory control, asset management and adherence to organizational and GPO contracts for supplies and equipment. Responsible for department budget adherence and requisite review and analysis of departmental operations reports. The Director is also responsible for the attendance and participation in designated hospital committees. Assures that department operations adhere to guidelines per the state, accreditation and all other agencies.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
1. Five years management experience in Materials Management in an acute care facility preferred.
2. Bachelor's degree or sufficient equivalent experience in Materials Management or related field.
3. CMRP Certification preferred, AHRMM membership preferred
4. Must be computer literate and have working experience using software used in Materials Management.
5. Effective negotiation skills and analytical ability
Position Type :
Ricci Dreier - Director of Human Resources
235 W. Fletcher St.
Haxtun, CO 80731
Click Here to fill out our official online application.