Assists by providing administrative support for various facility and construction projects as well as support for the Chief Ancillary Officer and other members of the Clinical Administrative Leadership Team as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the general knowledge, skill, and / or ability required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Will have access to confidential information and abides by the organization’s privacy policies and regulations concerning this information.
- Provides administrative support and coordinates the exchange of information to the CAO and other members of the Clinical Administrative Leadership Team as needed as well as providing key support to the Director of Facility Management and Project Manager for various facility projects.
- Prepares memorandums and performs other clerical related responsibilities as requested in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinates meetings, appointments, luncheons, issues invitations as applicable.
- Assists with clerical support and project assistance, etc.
- Processes correspondence and appropriately routes mail.
- Handles all correspondence in a timely manner, according to professional standards.
- Determines the appropriate reviewer/approver for internal documents and expedites the review and approval processes.
- Maintains department files and ensures they are readily accessible.
- Distributes policies and related materials to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and manages all authorization items requiring approval.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.