The Kitchen Manager will oversee the daily operations of Food Service ensuring food quality. The Kitchen Manager will direct, manage, and coordinate all aspects of the dietary department including budget management, developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure a high level of quality for our patients, staff, and visitors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the general knowledge, skill and / or ability required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Will have access to confidential information and abides by the organization’s privacy policies and regulations concerning this information.